搜索此博客

2009年12月6日星期日

~Tired~


Yesterday night i go to Calyn and Song house. They have teach me the practical 2....thanks to them.....While Song non-stop to watch her scary movies~ After around 2.a.m. something, i ask Wai Yee "da bao" the roti telur for me, because i very hungry, don't know why??? After i finished the practical 2, i terus go to Wai Yee house stay for one night. We woke up around 2.p.m(wow~so long time i even wake up so late), then we continue our practical 3. thanks Wai Yee too~ =)....Wai Yee house has a very cute dog, he very good. Ask he sit he will sit. Ask he showed hand he will show for you. I also hope that i can get one pet..... After this we walk near to the Ktar there with Calyn and Song to have breakfast+lunch+dinner. I have ordered the Ice Lemon Tea and 奶油鸡饭. The Ice Lemon Tea was only a small glass and the rice was not so good. The important thing is when i finished the rice then i went back my house. I felt my stomach-ache. Walao a~ I won't went there anymore!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论