搜索此博客

2010年3月30日星期二

Enrich of March~

Last Thursday I have attended a Cathedra with him. When I went they I saw Carmen n Fei. The Cathedra talk their product Davines. Which is very expensive product. They also have talk about SPA and taught us how to massage. I have learned from them.

Last Saturday was Wendy birthday, our planned was give her a surprise, but we failed. We just bought a cake and cactus for her celebrate at her house. At night Weng stay over my house, we went out have dinner with Lai Yin, then just went back.The next morning was Sunday, we went to parade shopping, there was bridge show in there, the display were very beautiful. There also has a antique car display over there be bridge car.

Monday when I finished my work at 5, I rushed to go Parade to sing k with Bowie. He was finished his work at 6.30, he came to join us then our 3 people sing together. haha~ I think this is the first time we sang together. It was fun ^.^

















2 条评论:

  1. i aso in parade wo...
    c de bridge...
    bt din c u..when u go ar ?

    回复删除
  2. Sunday lo, very beautiful ah~

    回复删除