搜索此博客

2010年3月19日星期五

My Dearrrrrrrrrr Campus Friends~~~~

First I really very thank you to all of you make a very very good video, its really memorable, touching and funny~ Yours have make me cry T.T Before river also got tell me you will make me a surprise, I always guess what is the surprise?? Or your suddenly come to Ipoh then call me out, I really don't know. Then I just wait wait and wait. Rupanya, yours have make a video especially for me. I really so touch!!! Thanks~ I don't know what can I do for yours but I promise I will not forget yours and always miss you. And I want to apologize that I so late to see this video, because I not often online recently. Sorry~ and can I have a copy of the video? I really want to keep it~please~ Don't know what can say, anywhere, thank you, thank you and fully fully thank you~ I very LOVE YOURS....MUASCKSSSSSSSSSS

Calyn(mama):you must take care all of them, because they are under you. haha, take care too~
Shiew Foong :Ghor~ it is the last time I call you, I will never change in my facebook~
Song :Don't always think too much, all the luck will around you~
River(keong) :Don't forgot where you put the bicycle, I cannot remind u again, dai gor la~
Wai Yee :Don't be so lum beh beh already la, don't let them think you are easy to bully~k?
Jia Yin(dom):Fight for your dream, you can do it. jia you!!

没有评论:

发表评论