搜索此博客

2010年2月16日星期二

Clubbing~



This is the second time I go to clubbing, but it's a bit different. I went with my brother and sister and my two cousin. We went to Voodoo, there were a lots of people. I followed my cousin and their friends, we played the cards see whether who is the smaller, if who is the loser has to drink wine. We have four people played but every time I also lose. My cousin also has help me to drink but I really lose so many times. After we stopped playing I feel not very well, then i went to the toilet vomit. Its very uncomfortable, I just sat there and feel "pening". Around 2 we went to the nearest place yam cha, on the way my brother also vomit. My sister help me order mineral water, after drinking was feel better. Then I just take a rest over there. Around three we went back to home. Actually was very "xin fu", I swear I won't have next time, never!!

2 条评论:

  1. Dun always go ahh my sweeties.So dangerous gah XD

    回复删除
  2. yalo, got many mah let lou, but i not always go de. hehe~

    回复删除