搜索此博客

2010年2月16日星期二

Happy Chinese New Year+Happy Valentine





In the first day in Chinese New Year, we went to ate dim sam, after that we went to my grandfather's house. The weather is super hot, my grandfather house's fan maybe was too old, so its move very very slow! like"gook so na". Around four something like that we went back home, because really "beh tahan"!! Then when six something he came to my house fetched me to jusco. I saw behind the seat has flower, but when i saw its not flower, but is chocolate and two bears inside. I really didn't thought that he will buy this for me, so surprise. We want to watched movie but we didn't book so no ticket. After that we went to Greentown to ate "扒王" to have our dinner. We have wait so long time, because there were too many people. We finished our lunch around 9, we went to Parade see whether have ticket or not, but that day was a special day, so we also can't bought the ticket. Then we just give up and go walk walk. My celebration just simply, but we enjoy it~

没有评论:

发表评论