搜索此博客

2010年1月4日星期一

HAPPY NEW YEAR (2010)






Yeah.... new year, new mood, new hope, new clothes!!! Haha, this new year finally I can go to count down. I take bus from kampar to Medan Kid, he sister is came back so he has no car. Originally he said he sat motobike to fetch me, but last his brother and him come to fetch me because it was a little bit raining. Wow, his brother very good people(touch)....Then we went home for our dinner around 9 something his friends came to his home to take us go to yam cha. We go to Station 1, we have to wait place to sit and we stand there almost 20minutes. Because so many people. The mood there very livelinenss. There got a bar they, got three people sing and talking over there. So cool. Especially almost reach 12, they are more people and more hot but we have moved to other location near there. When i went there were more people, and i have saw many peoples I know but they haven saw me. Hehe, luckily....When reached 12 there started have many baccy, we can saw so close and very beautiful. So, this is how i celebrate my New Year, and i hope myself in new year have a new life and new start!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS........

没有评论:

发表评论